Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice.
You can cook Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice
- It’s 2 lbs of steak bites.
- You need 2 lbs of baby portabellas sliced.
- You need of Onion sliced.
- You need of Garlic chopped.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Lite soy sauce.
- You need of Kitchen bouquet.
- It’s of Red wine (your choice).
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper.
- Prepare leaves of Bay.
Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice step by step
- Put some olive oil and butter in a skillet and saute the mushrooms on medium heat and continue to cook to your liking.
- Meanwhile saute the steak bites in a pot separately with some olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and continue to stir around.
- Add the garlic salt, pepper, bay leaves, Worcestershire, soy sauce, beef bouillon, water and continue to stir.
- Add the mushrooms and incorporate with the meat then add the kitchen bouquet and red wine and continue to cook on LO for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile start cooking your rice you'll have time to do this while the steak bites are simmering.
- When the steak bites and rice are done spoon that rich meaty mushroomy gravy on top of the rice and ENJOY 😊😋❤️!!.