Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms.
You can have Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms
- Prepare 2 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 8-10 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed croutons.
- You need of Cooking spray or olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Garlic herb – optional.
Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms step by step
- Wash and trim end of asparagus, grate the cheese, crush the croutons, set the oven to 450 F.
- In a large baking dish or tray spread the asparagus,add herbs, salt and pepper spray with cooking oil bake 10 minutes take the tray out and add cheese, than add crushed croutons, spray oil again, we want bread crumbs stick into cheese and veggies. Put the tray back into oven. Reduce the heat to 400 F.
- Bake 10-15 mints more until color of dish turns golden..