Fried fenugreek leaves. Fenugreek seeds can be used as told above. The dried leaves are in the crumbled form and have a very strong taste and smell. Homemade Methi puri/ Fenugreek puri step by step video recipe.
Customer Review: Natural Fenugreek Seed for Increased Breast Milk Production During Lactation, Supports Digestion. Fenugreek leaves are rich in fibre and have high amounts of Vitamins and minerals. The powdered form of dried fenugreek leaves also helps in a great deal here. You can cook Fried fenugreek leaves using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried fenugreek leaves
- You need bunch of fenugreek leaves , about 2 cups.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 2 tsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- It’s 2 each of dry red chillies or green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of raw rice.
- It’s 1 of salt.
Kasuri methi powder is easily available in market, but preparing kasuri methi at home is very easy. Homemade Indian spices are pure, hygienic. Methi-Lilva-Nariyal Pulao (Fragrant Basmati rice cooked with fresh Fenugreek Leaves, fresh Pigeon Peas, Whole Spices and Coconut Milk)Monsoon. Dried fenugreek leaves work well alone, or can be combined with other spices like cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, coriander, cumin, fennel seed, garlic, pepper, or turmeric.
Fried fenugreek leaves step by step
- Clean and soak leaves in water, then wash and finely cut them along with stalk..
- Grind coconut with turmeric and chilli powder and cumin seed, garlic and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry rice, red chillies and mustard seed..
- Add the leaves and coconut paste from step #2 and stir with 2 tsp water..
- Close the lid to let it cook on steam..
- Serve with rice or can be had as a salad..
For example, the dried leaves can be utilized as a herb, the ground seeds Benefits Of Fenugreek Seeds And Leaves – Amazing Uses Of Fenugreek For Health, Skin, And Hair. Fenugreek leaves and seeds are important for cooking and medicines. Fenugreek seeds, also known as methi seeds, are a common ingredient in Indian curries, as well as Turkish. Fenugreek is an herb and supplement that has many benefits for your health. Learn more about fenugreek's benefits, safety and side effects here.