Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops.
You can have Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops
- Prepare 2.5 lbs of boneless ribeye pork chops (6-8 depending on size).
- You need 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dry ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 2-3 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 3 tbs of water.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops step by step
- Lay chops out in a single layer on a clean surface. Sprinkle 1 tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over all chops. Flip chops and sprinkle remaining tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over second side of all chops..
- In the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker place half the chops in a single layer followed by half the mushrooms. Repeat with remaining chops then mushrooms. Pour soup evenly over the top followed by butter..
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. In last 10 minutes carefully transfer chops from slow cooker to a plate. Turn slow cooker up to high. Stir together cornstarch and water in a small bowl to make a slurry..
- Wisk slurry into liquid in slow cooker until thickened to make a gravy. Nestle pork chops back into gravy to coat. Best served with mashed potatoes and a crisp salad. Enjoy!.