Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans.
You can have Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans
- You need 2 of Beef Cube Steaks.
- You need 8 oz. of Fresh Green Beans.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- You need 8 of Mushrooms, quartered.
- You need 1 of Beef Bouillon Cube + 1 C. Water.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Cornstarch + 1 Tbs. Water.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Butter.
Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°..
- Trim ends off of green beans. In bowl, add the green beans, toss with a little salt & pepper, add the balsamic vinegar, toss well. Place beans on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes..
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, cook steaks – seasoning with salt & pepper as you place them in the pan..
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, add olive oil, onion & garlic, cook. When onion starts to soften, add mushrooms. Cook mushrooms for 15 minutes..
- While mushrooms are cooking, make the 1 C. of beef broth (microwave water and cube in a measuring glass on high for 1-2 mins and stir) and the cornstarch slurry (mix water and starch together)..
- After the mushrooms have cooked the 15 minutes, add the broth, cornstarch slurry, butter and lemon juice. Mix well and simmer..
- Sauce will begin to thicken. Once sauce is thickened to your desired consistency, stir in the parsley..
- Serve mushroom sauce over the steaks, and green beans on the side..