Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu. Tentunya sedap dan amat mudah untuk anda hidangkan kepada keluarga anda! Selamat mencuba & selamat menjamu selera. Looking for easy and yummy recipes your.
In savory pancakes, soups, and noodle dishes, they are easy to cook with for hearty meals. She has a Persian background, and makes fun stews, salads, and egg dishes, and I usually default to my familiar Chinese roots. The dish that I've made for us most often is definitely this Broccoli Tofu Bowl (I think. broccoli, brown people eating wild mushrooms with braised efu noodles on table Motion of braised pork with green onion at bowl inside Chinese restaurant Motion of wild mushrooms with braised efu noodles on table Motion of braised noodles and wild mushrooms with black truffle oil inside restaurant. You can cook Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu
- It’s 2 of egg tofu, cut into 1.5 cm and pan fry with a bit of oil until a slight crust develops on the tofu.
- You need 1 of medium size broccoli, cut into edible size florets.
- It’s 1 packet of enoki mushroom (shiitake, oyster and button mushroom can also be used.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of About 100 gms of any kind of small seafood (squid, prawns or fishcake).
- It’s to taste of White pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil for stirfying.
Enoki mushrooms have many health benefits. Because they are low in calories and fat, they may be the ideal food to help one lose weight and maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Dip the tofu slices in egg then gently place in hot oil. Cook until both sides are brown then remove.
Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu step by step
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry the minced garlic till fragrant..
- Add seafood, and stirfry till slightly cooked. Add about 1/2 cup water. Wait to simmer..
- Add a dash of white pepper, salt and oyster sauce..
- Add the broccoli florets and cooked till slightly tender before adding the enoki mushroom. Cook further until mushroom turns slightly soft..
- Add the tofu. Add a bit more water if needed for a bit of gravy. Stir to combine. Do not be to vigorous as we do not want the tofu to break..
- Enjoy the dish with white jasmine rice!.
- Taste for seasoning..
Enoki Mushroom Recipe Mushroom And Onions Mushroom Recipes Broccoli Spinach Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Thai Cooking Gourmet. Miso Soup with Tofu and Enoki Mushroom – Salu Salo Recipes. Miso soup is a Japanese soup which consists of dashi & soy bean paste with tofu. So this is my post for one of the two entrées for the vegan challenge from Rizky. After some brainstorming and an ask-session with Andy, I've decided to post a recipe for a sort-of Tofu Sloppy Joe, though with Asian condiments.