Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms.
You can cook Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- It’s 8 oz of white mushrooms.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fresh kale.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of feta cheese.
Feta Creamed Kale with Mushrooms instructions
- Start by chopping all ingredients..
- Saute the onions in coconut oil till wilted about 3 minutes..
- Add mushrooms and italian seasoning saute for about 4 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked through..
- Add fresh garlic and chopped kale. Cook until the kale is tender about 6 minutes. Stirring often..
- Add cream, onion powder, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese cook for about 3 minutes. The cream should reduce and blend with the mushrooms and seasonings..
- Add feta and green onions last. Stir into kale mixture for another minute. Some of the larger feta pieces will not be melted..