Baked butter chicken and mushroom. This Creamy Chicken and mushroom casserole is so good! The chicken is baked in a creamy garlic butter sauce, packed with amazing flavors. Oven Baked Chicken with cheese and mushrooms mixed through is a fabulous way to step up your dinner.
Serve with hot cooked rice or noodles. In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Brown both sides of chicken in skillet. You can cook Baked butter chicken and mushroom using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked butter chicken and mushroom
- Prepare 100 g of chicken dark meat.
- It’s of mushroom of your choice.
- You need of condiments (salts, pepper, garlic and butter).
- It’s of olive oil.
This baked chicken with tomatoes is an easy earthy dish, an excellent choice for a family meal. It's reminiscent of a rustic chicken cacciatore or hunter-style chicken. The chicken pieces are coated with seasoned flour and browned, and then they're baked with the tomato and mushroom mixture. Add butter and stir until melted.
Baked butter chicken and mushroom step by step
- Pre-heat your oven at 200oC for 3 minutes while preparing your marinated chicken and mushrooms (you can add in additional vegetables if you like).
- Chicken should be mixed with said condiments and a bit of olive oil to make the texture juicy.
- Put the chicken and mushrooms onto the tray and put it in the oven. Set the oven at 200oC for approximately 15mins.
- Enjoy your meal with your preferred sauce. You can also sprinkle a bit of pepper or thyme to make the smell even better..
The butter thickens the sauce and adds body. Drizzle the pan sauce over your cooked meat and enjoy! Serve the balsamic chicken and mushrooms hot, making sure to drizzle the extra pan sauce over the chicken! Shown with Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes and steamed. This low-carb and keto friendly dish is packed with.