Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole From ScratchYummly. This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish! It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts.
Then, place in a saucepan and mash with a potato masher. Wash the parsley, shake dry, and finely chop the leaves. Ham, Cheese, Broccoli + Mushroom Frittata #Keto, Orzo with mushrooms and broccoli, Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Mac & Cheese with Mushrooms with Birdwatching on the Side. You can have Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- You need 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- You need 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- You need 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- You need 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- You need 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- It’s 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s of The Spices.
- You need 4 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Chopped Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
This is a Spicy Savory pie made with Spicy Potato Pie Crust and a Mushroom and Broccoli Filling. I used diced Russet potatoes and fresh broccoli instead of frozen and replaced Swiss cheese with Cheddar.delicious! Pretty blah; definitely needs more vegetables like mushrooms or tomatoes. Consistency was pasty and none of the individual flavors stood out.
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) step by step
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
With nothing more than vegetables, potatoes and plenty of Indian spices, this simple and healthy side dish is vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. Sugar pea, Jew's Ear Mushroom broccoli on cutting board Fresh shitake mushroom,broccoli and green pea on wooden dishware Medallions of grilled veal with a side dish of gratin potatoes with broccoli, asparagus and. Broccoli might not be a good choice for one of Baby's first vegetables as it may cause gas. Broccoli may also be a bit hard for a young infant to digest. Porcini mushrooms give this healthy soup a real umami flavour boost.