Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms.
You can cook Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms
- Prepare 60 g of Japanese Yellowtail fillet.
- It’s 0.2 g of Salt.
- You need 15 g of Fresh shiitake mushrooms, or substitute with other types of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 3 g of Soy sauce —A.
- It’s 3 g of Mirin, or substitute with 1/2 tsp. sugar —A.
- You need 1 pinch of Shichimi togarashi seasoning —A.
- You need 6 g of Cake flour.
- You need 40 g of Egg.
- You need 1 g of Oil.
- Prepare 10 g of Shironegi leek.
Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms instructions
- 1. Dust Yellowtail fillet with salt and place in refrigerator for 1~3 hours, then draw off excess moisture with paper towel.
- 2. Slant your knife till it's almost parallel with the chopping board, and slice fresh shiitake mushrooms into 3~4mm thick pieces..
- 3. Marinate fillet and mushrooms with ingredients A..
- 4. Dust fillet with cake flour..
- 5. Heat the oil in a frypan, and scramble egg mixture until it's half-cooked..
- 6. Place fillet, scrambled eggs and mushroom slices on a piece of parchment paper, in that order..
- 7. Preheat oven to 200?C, and bake the ingredients compiled in Step 6 for 10~15 minutes..
- 8. Plate the fillet and other ingredients, and garnish with julienned leeks..