One pot zucchini mushroom pasta. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot! Ever since I made that one pot pasta several weeks back, I've been on the hunt for more recipes like this – easy, effortless and sure to be a And this zucchini mushroom pasta is exactly that. There is absolute no pre-cooking or sauteeing of any kind here.
Bring the broth to a boil. One-Pot meals are like your favourite pair of flannel PJs – snug, comfortable and easy to throw on. Add mushrooms and garlic, and stir to incorporate with the onion. You can have One pot zucchini mushroom pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot zucchini mushroom pasta
- It’s 1 pound of spaghetti.
- You need 1 tub of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered.
- You need 1/2 bag of frozen peas.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Season with salt and pepper to taste as well as thyme and paprika. When the farfalle pasta is al dente, add the spinach and chicken and stir until the spinach cooks down and incorporates. Zucchini Mushroom Pasta sauce is a flavorful spaghetti sauce full of fresh zucchini and mushrooms. Watch How to Make it Here.
One pot zucchini mushroom pasta step by step
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream..
- Serve immediately..
At first glance, this pasta seems like it shouldn't work. The coconut milk seems odd in a pasta recipe, and sun-dried tomatoes don't seem to go with coconut milk or soy sauce. Easy, delicious and healthy One pot zucchini mushroom pasta recipe from SparkRecipes. Includes spaghetti, cremini mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme, kosher salt, ground black pepper, grated parmesan cheese, heavy cream. One Pot Sausage & Mushroom Pasta by Budget Bytes.