Steam tofu with fried dry mushroom and minced pork. Tofu with minced pork is easy to cook, and most of all delicious with a bowl of fluffy, steaming hot white rice. First, soak the dry Chinese mushroom in some water for at least an hour. The dry mushroom will rehydrate and become soft Add the minced meat and stir-fry until it becomes aromatic.
This is a satisfying dish for a simple meal on. Chinese steamed rice noodle with stewed pork , tofu, dried shrimps, and bean sprout, put in Steamed shrimp roll with fried tofu skin, hong kong food. Chinese Steamed Rice Noodles with pork ,sausage,imitation Crab Stick,ิboil bean sprouts,mushroom and tofu in sweet soy sauce. You can cook Steam tofu with fried dry mushroom and minced pork using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steam tofu with fried dry mushroom and minced pork
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Fried mushroom (soak it and cut it slices).
- You need of Ground pork meat.
- Prepare of Celery for garnish and mixing.
Easy, healthy and fast recipe for steamed egg tofu with minced meat and wolfberry. These bite-sized tofu pieces are pretty to look at and easy to eat. Not only do steamed foods cook very fast, it is also healthier and the clean up is easier (not greasy). And this steamed egg tofu with pork is one my.
Steam tofu with fried dry mushroom and minced pork step by step
- Prepare all your ingredients as below. I am steaming my tofu while making the filling. Make sure to dry up your tofu before you steam it. Steam it for about 5-8 minutes. Of whenever u feel it is done.Not necessary har fixed time. But I steam it first earlier so once I’m done with my filling automatic my tofu are done too..
- Heat your wok and cooking oil,fry your garlic and ground meat and your mushroom together. Add in abit of water and then add in your sauce and sugar.stir and mixed well.Leave it for about 5-8 minutes medium heat. Always check to make sure it don’t get too dry..
- Once u feel it is done especially the meat add in your celery and mixed and then put on the tofu.first once u take out your soft tofu from your steamer it get a lot of water,make sure u get rid of the water first before u add in your filling. Once add in then u can pour sesame oil on top of the dish.and that it,ready to serve and dig in..
Heat up a wok with some oil and stir fry the ground pork and dried shrimps until fragant. Add in the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce and bring it to boil. Add in the scallions, red chili, sesame oil, salt and sugar (to taste) and white pepper powder. This Korean-inspired stir-fried tofu with a sweet and spicy glaze combines chile paste, honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil to make a filling, protein-rich main dish salad when served Vegan Potstickers With Mushroom and Tofu. Start by dry-frying tofu in a hot pan, before adding it to the fruity sauce.