Rocket leaves & feta cheese salad. Rocket or arugula (American English) (Eruca vesicaria; syns. Eruca sativa Mill., E. vesicaria subsp. sativa (Miller) Thell., Brassica eruca L. The Best Rocket Leaves Recipes on Yummly
Arugula or rocket salad leaves isolated on white seamless pattern. Vector illustration, hand drawn in ink. Find rocket leaf stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Rocket leaves & feta cheese salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rocket leaves & feta cheese salad
- Prepare 3 of arugula (rocket leaves), cleaned and cut into medium pieces.
- It’s 1 of lettuce head, small, washed and cut into medium pieces.
- It’s 3 of chives, cleaned and sliced.
- You need 15 of cherry tomatoes, or 1 medium tomato cut into small pieces.
- You need 100 g of feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of garlic, crushed.
- It’s of salt to taste.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rocket leaves or popularly known as arugula or salad rocket is nutritious green-leafy vegetable. The young tender leaves carry a bitter peppery flavor that makes it mostly a salad vegetable. Have too much rocket leaves or mizuna and don't know what to do with them?
Rocket leaves & feta cheese salad instructions
- Mix rocket leaves, lettuce and chives in a deep bowl. Then add in the tomatoes and mix ingredients by hand..
- Prepare the sauce in a bowl by combining the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, basil, oregano, crushed garlic and salt together..
- Add the sauce to the vegetables in the bowl and mix well. Then add in the feta cubes on the surface..
- Serve immediately.
This is a baguette that packs a punch filled with steak, rocket leaves and mushrooms, topped off with American style. Rocket leaves synonyms, Rocket leaves pronunciation, Rocket leaves translation, English dictionary definition of Rocket leaves. Eruca sativa – erect European annual often grown as a salad. Rocket plant also called Roquette, Arugula or Rucola is related to cress and horseradish. It's seeds can be used as a substitute for mustard seeds.