Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of crushed red chili flakes (optional, to taste).
- It’s pinch of each of dried parsley and basil, crumbled.
- It’s 1 of chubby clove of garlic, pressed or finely minced.
- It’s 1/2 can of crab or shrimp OR fake crab (my personal preference 😉).
- Prepare 1 of Roma or 6 grape tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- It’s 12 of (ish) black or green olives.
- It’s 12-15 of cremini or white mushrooms, depending on size.
- You need of oil of some sort, for coating (optional).
Tour de Frigo Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- If possible (not necessary), mash up creamcheese, egg, mayo, spices, herbs and garlic, and stick in fridge for a few hours or overnight. Pull oot an hour or so before cooking to re-soften..
- Light oven to 375°F. Scrub mushrooms clean! Pop off stems and mince to add to filling (if you like – I do!), and scrape oot the 'gills' from inside the caps to make room for the filling..
- Mix chopped olives and tomatoes into the cheese mixture, and fill mushroom caps generously (mine were kinda heaping!). Brush caps with oil if desired (I didn't), set on nonstick tray and bake for 10-15 mins..