Stuffed Mustard Leaves Parcels.
You can have Stuffed Mustard Leaves Parcels using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mustard Leaves Parcels
- You need 100 gm of dry shrimp.
- You need 1 of big Onion chopped.
- You need 2-3 of green Chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of oil.
- You need As needed of Green fresh Mustard leaves.
- You need As needed of Few toothpicks to seal the parcels.
Stuffed Mustard Leaves Parcels step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon of mustard oil in a pan..
- Add cleaned and washed dry shrimps and saute for 2-3 minutes to release flavour..
- Next add chopped onion, chopped chilli and garlic..
- Fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder and salt.(Add salt after taste, as dry fish have already salt in them.).
- Add 2-3 tablespoon of water, cover and cook for about 5 minutes in low heat to cook the shrimp..
- After 5 minutes remove the lid, check the seasoning and remove from heat..
- Clean and pat dry the mustard leaves..
- Take one leaf, put 1 teaspoon of prepared shrimp in the center..
- Fold the leaf from all sides to make a small parcel..
- Seal the parcel with a toothpick..
- Make other parcels following the same procedure..
- Heat little oil in a non stick pan..
- Add the parcels in the pan and shallow fry them in both sides until the parcels are soft and cooked..
- Transfer them to a serving dish and serve as side dish..