Baked Mushroom and Cheese Dip.
You can have Baked Mushroom and Cheese Dip using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Mushroom and Cheese Dip
- You need 1 Tbs of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of Olive oil.
- It’s 10 oz of Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 1 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1/2 Cup of White wine (dry).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 10 oz of Monterey Jack Cheese.
Baked Mushroom and Cheese Dip instructions
- In a large skillet and Butter, oil, and mushrooms. Cook mushrooms till browned..
- Add the Italian seasoning and garlic, cook for 2 minutes..
- Add white wine and cook until wine is reduced by half.
- Add cheese, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat till cheese is melted. Transfer to oven and broil on medium high until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown..
- Serve hot with sliced crusty bread.