Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles). Mie ayam jamur or chicken mushroom noodle doesn't only contain noodle, chicken and mushroom. It has many things to complete on the side such as bakso (meatballs), pangsit rebus (boiled wontons), pangsit goreng (fried wontons) and sliced tripes. There are three different types of mie ayam that I know. mie ayam jamur (chicken mushroom with egg noodle) instructions.
Add the meatball at the rest broth and reboil. Ini resep Mie Ayam Jamur versi saya. Try my homemade Chicken Mushroom Noodle. You can cook Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles)
- It’s 2 of rolls egg noodles.
- You need 100 gr of baby bok choi.
- You need 6 pieces of beef meatballs, boiled in chicken stock until cooked.
- Prepare of Chicken stock soup: (add all ingredients in the boiling chicken stock).
- It’s 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced, fried with 1 Tbsp vegetable oil until fragrant, remove from the heat, set aside.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Stir fry chicken mushroom:.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 100 gr of boneless chicken thigh, diced.
- You need 100 gr of straw mushroom, cut into 4.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 200 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch mixed with 2 Tbsp water.
Please support me, subscribe, Like, comment, klik the bell icon and share. Wait until noodles cooked and set aside. Pour sesame oil, vegetable oil, soya sauce and pepper into a serving bowl (make one). Add the cooked noodles into the bowl and mix well with the sauce.
Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) instructions
- Cut baby bok choy. Put them into boiling water for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Stir fry chicken mushroom: Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté the garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken. Cook until the color change..
- Add straw mushrooms, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper, and chicken stock. Bring it to boil..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickened..
- How to serve: In a small bowl, add 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 fish sauce, and a dash of white pepper powder..
- Add 1 roll egg noodle (boil for 2 minutes before serving). Mix until well combined..
- Put boiled baby bok choi, stir fry chicken mushroom, meatballs, fried wonton wrapper on top of the noodles. Serve with chopped green onions and chicken stock in a separate bowl. 😋.
Add the chicken mushroom on top and sprinkle with fried onion. Bakmi Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) Recipe. Aside from white rice, mie or noodle is another staple for Indonesians. It can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even as midnight snack. There are many types of noodles in Indonesia—almost each region in Indonesia has its own version of noodle menu.