Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup. Shiitake mushrooms are one of the most popular mushrooms worldwide. They are prized for their rich, savory taste and diverse health benefits. Compounds in shiitake may help fight cancer.
Consuming lentinan in the form of whole shiitake mushrooms is relatively safe, although mild side effects like skin inflammation, upset. And although growing shiitake mushrooms requires some specialized skills and tactics, it is still a strong favorite among cultivators- both professional and amateur alike. Shiitake Mushroom, The Gourmet and Medicinal Variety. You can cook Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup
- It’s of Shiitake Mushrooms, chopped.
- You need of Broccoli Florets, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large box Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Rotini Pasta, cooked & drained.
- Prepare of Agave Syrup.
- Prepare of Turmeric, grated.
- Prepare of Vindaloo Curry Powder.
- You need of Chili Pepper.
- It’s of Coconut Oil.
Life Cycle of a Shiitake Mushroom. How To Grow Shiitake Mushrooms On Logs. The shiitake mushroom is a favorite of those who prefer a meaty, rich-flavored mushroom. Originating from Asian countries, primarily Japan and Korea.
Shiitake Mushroom & Broccoli Rainy Day Soup step by step
- Stir fry mushrooms and broccoli in coconut oil with grated turmeric over medium heat until broccoli vibrant green..
- In a large stock pot, simmer chicken stock, veggies, and spices until heated through. Add agave to taste. Serve ♥️.
Shiitake mushrooms have it all: beauty, great taste, and a host of health benefits that everyone What comes to mind when you think of shiitake mushrooms? Do you ponder how the health benefits. The most widely known of all the oriental mushrooms. Shiitake are quite mild when bought fresh, but drying concentrates their flavour. Shiitake mushroom, native to East Asia, is cultivated worldwide for its purported health benefits.