Sorse-saag bhaja(mustard leaves stir fry). Fresh Mustard Leaf Fry Recipe Cooking by Granny I want to prepare Shorshe Shakh Bhaja Recipe. Sarson ka Saag Recipe- Simple and Traditional Sarson Ka Saag- Sarson Ka Saag. pomfret māch bhaja. deep fried whole pomfret fish.
You are invited to try one of our signature dishes in mustard gravy. The non-veg selection has some exotic dishes like Pabdar Jhal, Doi Ilish. Mustard greens assist cardio health in a number of methods. You can have Sorse-saag bhaja(mustard leaves stir fry) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sorse-saag bhaja(mustard leaves stir fry)
- You need 1 bunch of sorse-saag/ mustard leaves.
- It’s 1small size of chopped onion.
- It’s 5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- It’s As needed of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mustard oil.
They help in decreasing levels of cholesterol and provide good quantities of folate. Mustard greens is prepared in North India in a traditional manner popularly called sarson ka saag. Apart from this, mustard greens can also be. Sarson Ka Saag Recipe is a very traditional winter recipe from North India made from a mix of greens like mustard leaves, spinach leaves and bathua.
Sorse-saag bhaja(mustard leaves stir fry) instructions
- Boil chopped sorse-saag for sometimes.
- Separate the saag from the water and keep aside.
- Take a pan and put oil, chopped onion and garlic in it and fry for sometimes.
- Now, put the boiled shak, turmeric powder and salt in it and fry it well..
- Serve with rice.
The most important greens for this recipe is the sarson, also known as mustard. I sometimes combine it along with spinach and methi as well or. Sarson or mustard leaves are good source of iron and magnesium. The combination is thus not only awesome in terms of taste but also highly nutritious. Drain excess water and then chop sarson saag.