Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney. Take grated coconut, ginger, garlic, green chillies, roasted peanuts and salt in a small chutney jar of a food processor or grinder. Grind them together until medium coarse texture. Green Coriander Coconut Chutney Recipe is a refreshing and simple to make chutney.
No onions and no garlic is used to make this green chutney. It makes for a delectable accompaniment to dishes such as samosas and pakoras, and can. Perfect with savory snacks, sandwiches, dosa, vada, idli, etc. You can have Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney
- You need 0.25 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 0.5 inch of ginger.
- It’s of Asafoetida/Hing.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of oasted gram/ hurigadale.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Green chilies (depending on the spiciness you need).
- You need of For tempering:.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- It’s of Urrad dal.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
Fingerlicking good (seriously once you try it, you'd be hooked to it) and a delicious. The chutney can also be served with sandwiches, fritters or pakoras. The next day we had this chutney with potato bonda. Firstly rinse the coriander leaves (cilantro) in the water a couple of times and drain well.
Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney step by step
- 1 tsp oil + green chilli + ginger + hing + curry leaves. Sauté it..
- Add coconut to the same pan and sauté it..
- Mixer: ingredients from step 2 and 1 + salt +roasted gram + water(1 small glass) + coriander leaves. Additionally you can add mint leaves as well. Grind it smooth. Add water bit by bit based on the thickness you like..
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl and start preparing the tempering..
- Tempering: in a pan add 1 tsp oil + mustard seeds+urrad dal+curry leaves. Once it splutters transfer it to prepared chutney..
- Serve this with dosa/idli..
Coriander coconut chutney, a secret ingredient for perfect green coconut coriander chutney. Me and my hubby's favorite coriander coconut chutney, just love it. Usually when I make coriander chutney it used to come with a raw, green smell of coriander. Coconut chutney is a traditional South Indian chutney packed with the flavor and freshness of coconut. The addition of fresh coriander leaves and green chili makes this chutney really unique.