Hamburger Mushroom Bake.
You can cook Hamburger Mushroom Bake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Mushroom Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 lb of mushroom or 1 4oz canned mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 slices of cooked, crisp, chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated motzerella cheese.
Hamburger Mushroom Bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool..
- In a microwave safe bowl add cream cheese put in microwave and cook until very soft. Add in 2 eggs and stir until we combined. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. Stir in white onions. Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish and press down..
- In frying pan melt butter over heat, cook mushrooms until soft and brown. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, parsley and black pepper and ground mustard. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. Scatter bacon bits over the casserole. Sprinkle the top grated motzerella cheese. Bake about 25 minutes..