Mushroom Risotto (with Optional Truffle Oil).
You can cook Mushroom Risotto (with Optional Truffle Oil) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Risotto (with Optional Truffle Oil)
- It’s 300 Gr of Mushrooms – I love just using White Button.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion – Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s 25 Gr of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Risotto Rice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 4 sprigs of thyme.
- Prepare of BayLeaf.
- Prepare 1 of Glove Garlic – Minced (or use Puree).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Parmasen to serve.
- It’s of Truffle Oil (optional).
Mushroom Risotto (with Optional Truffle Oil) instructions
- Chop the Onion and fine as possible and Fry in the Olice Oil to soften but not brown. About 5 mins on Medium – Add Garlic and fry for an extra 1 min. season with only a little salt and Lots and lots of ground black pepper. (If using Parmesan Cheese remember it is quiet salty so do not add too much salt at this stage – easy to add a little more at the table).
- Add the Butter, Mushrooms and herbs and cook for a few mins until Mushrooms start to soften and start to be golden. About 3-4 mins..
- Add the Rice and coat with the oily buttery goodness, at the same time heat the stock in a separate pan and kill hot – NOT boiling..
- Add 1 laddle of the stock to the rice and stir until all liquid absorbed, repeat until all the liquid used and your rice is cook and slightly firm – this is perfectly cooked..
- Serve in bowls add a little cheese on top and drizzle with truffle oil (optional).