Pork with rai saag(mustard leaves). One of my fav dish ingredients are:- cooking oil (any) Pork Garlic and ginger paste Tomato Salt Mustard leaf. Simple and easy to cook, pork can be used instead of chicken, cooked with fresh mustard leaves. Hello Friends, in this video I have shown you one of the most common way of cooking Pork curry with rayo ko saag of Darjeeling style.
Saag paneer is my favorite dish in Indian restaurants and this version didn't dissapoint. I used swiss chard that I had in my freezer from my garden this past summer and some spinach. I made homemade paneer and I also stirred in some plain yogurt at the end for a creamier. You can have Pork with rai saag(mustard leaves) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork with rai saag(mustard leaves)
- It’s 1 kg of Pork -.
- You need 3 of Onion big -.
- You need 3 of Tomato – medium size.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Jeera powder -.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Garam masala -.
- Prepare 3 of Chilli – piece.
- You need 15 of Rai saag – stem.
- You need 2 of Turmeric – spoon.
- It’s 6 of Ginger-garlic paste – table spoon.
Sarson is called mustard green in English. Saag is mixture of spinach and mustard greens cooked together. Saag is widely eaten leafy green in Punjab, a So yes, palak and saag taste different for any South Asian taste buds. Palak / spinach is sweeter compared to mustard green which is subtly bitter.
Pork with rai saag(mustard leaves) step by step
- Heat a pressure cooker without oil,u don' need oil to cook this recipe,oil will release from the pork.cook it for 15 minute without the lid..
- Then add salt and turmeric after one or two minute add onion,tomato pieces and ginger-garlic paste about 6 table spoon..
- After 5 minute a gravy will prepare then add 2tablespoon jeera.garam masala 1spoon and half cup of water and cook it for ten minutes at low heat..
- Then add little amount of water about two cups put the lid on and wait for two whistle.it will be cooked,check for the water if its dry then add little water after that add rai saag(cut the bottom and add whole leaf) and cook it for minutes it is ready to eat..
Tender, juicy pork chops bathed in a creamy mustard and apple pan sauce. I love the combination of pork, mustard, and apples — it always reminds me of Germany in the winter and how cozy it is to tuck into something rich and delicious when it's cold outside. Indian, Mustard Leaves-Saag Recipes By Famous Chefs. Top Rated Indian, Mustard Leaves-Saag Recipes. Saag is a curry of cooked mustard or similar 'bitter' greens (kale, turnip greens), and spinach or similar mild greens (chard, beet greens).