Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms. Today we're having Creamy Alfredo pasta with lots of Bacon, Mushrooms, and Jumbo Shrimp, with fresh green onion on top and mini. Here's what you need: bacon, shrimp, salt, black pepper, medium yellow onion, medium tomato, garlic, heavy cream, fettuccine, grated parmesan cheese Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper and cook until the shrimp is pink and opaque. Remove the shrimp and bacon from the pot, leaving any fat from.
This Easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe has gotten rave reviews from my family, our amazing readers, and I What do you eat with shrimp alfredo? I like to keep it simple. Some crusty bread or garlic bread and a I've also made it out of chicken instead of shrimp and added fresh mushrooms and onions!! You can cook Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms
- You need 1 of big jar bacon alfredo saice.
- You need 1 bag of pasta any type.
- Prepare 1 pk of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen shrimp(no tails).
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
This Alfredo Zoodles recipe combines so many of my favorite things! The zoodles are coated with a lighter alfredo sauce, the shrimp are sauteed in a little bit of butter, and it's all finished off with some cooked bacon too. I make my alfredo sauce with the extra ingredient of cream as it creates a thicker, creamier sauce. While cooking bowtie pasta by package instructions, combine Alfredo sauce, soup, milk, mushrooms and shrimp and heat at medim temp until shrimp are cooked.
Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms step by step
- Boil and salt water toss pasta in boiling water cook till done strain then place back in the pot.
- In pot with pasta add sauce and cream cheese salt and pepper.
- Im a skillet add butter then toss in mushrooms(optional) and shrimp cook on high 15 minutes or till shrimp is done.
- Add mushroom and shrimp mix to pot along with any remaining butter (adds extra flavor) mix well then serve eat and enjoy.
Drain pasta, pour sauce over pasta. Great with side salade and garlic bread. Pasta Recipes How to Make Shrimp Alfredo. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Peppered shrimp is simmered in store-bought Alfredo sauce.