Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole. This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties. The chicken is and mushrooms are so tender and tasty! This chicken bake is freezer friendly and reheats well.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mushroom soup and cheeses. Stir and fold in shredded chicken, and season with salt and pepper. If you don't have deep enough fry pan, put in casserole dish and bake. You can cook Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of any shape pasta (I used penne).
- Prepare 8 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cups of diced mushrooms. (I used baby portobello mushrooms).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Spices to taste: original Mrs dash, chicken seasoning, pepper, soul seasoning, garlic powder.
Cut chicken into bite size pcs. Cook both together in electric fry pan with garlic and onion pwdr. Put together cooked stuffing and cooked broccoli separately. Then add in them to fry pan.
Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 350 and lightly grease or butter a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- In a pan sauté your chicken until done, cool and shred. Cook noodles until almost done and drain..
- Combine noodles with shredded chicken, spices, soups, sour cream and sliced mushrooms. Place in baking dish and top with both cheeses. Bake covered 20-25 minutes..
Turn to these cheesy chicken casserole recipes packed with tender chicken and bubbly melted cheese when you need to satisfy your dinner crowd. Chicken Chilaquiles Casserole Recipe In a pinch and in need of a quick meal that will please everyone? This Chicken and Rice Casserole has been in our family for years. Whenever I serve it to my family, I am reminded of my Grandma Edwards. Cream of Mushroom Soup and Cream of Celery Soup also taste great in this casserole, or a combination.