Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!). This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. This recipe is authentic and the best minced beef and onion pie on you tube. A traditional beef pie featuring carrots, celery, onion, gravy and puff pastry with a side of flavoured mushy peas, from BBC Good Food.
This simple minced beef recipe is just that & can be used in spag bol & cottage pie. A long-time family favourite, this simple pie relies on making a well flavoured meat filling. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan and cook the onion, carrot and celery with a good pinch of salt until very tender and just starting to brown. You can have Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!)
- You need of Pacman Pie.
- Prepare of pie pastry (any brand).
- Prepare of minced beef (about 250 – 300g).
- Prepare of corn (diced).
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Some grapes.
- You need of Ham Ghost.
- Prepare of Some ham.
- You need of Seaweed.
The pie's the limit: Queen's favourite ready meal Fray Bentos brings out new recipes – after turning to MasterChef semi-finalist for inspiration. Fray Bentos annoyed fans three years ago by cutting meat amount to save costs. This recipe for Minced Beef Pie comes from The Geat British Kitchen web site and has been reproduced with the permission of The British Food Trust which runs the site. The British Food Trust website is a major resource for all those in the UK and around the world who are enthusiasts for.
Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!) instructions
- Cook the pie mixture: Stir-fry the minced beef till pinkish, add the corn, then add the tomato cube and water. The tomato cube is purchased from a Japanese Supermarket..
- Simmer the pie mixture for 10 minutes or till the sauce is absorbed by the mixture.
- Start to do the pie: Cut the size of 2 circles from the pie pastry using a bowl. Add the pie mixtures to one of the circle pie pastry, then cover it up with the other circle. Make as many pies as per your pie circle sizes..
- Bake in a preheat oven of 200C for 10-15mins dependent on instruction from your pie pastry..
- I like my ham to be cook slightly so I will pan fry it slightly. Cut it into the Pacman ghost shape. Cut the seaweed to add features to both the pie and ham. Add some grape to the platter to be served. Simple, isn't it?.
- #mycookbook (Week 20).
If you're looking for good recipes to batch cook and stock your freezer with, or meal ideas for a buffet, barbecue or party, post here to get suggestions from other Netmums. Chopping the beef into small pieces first means everything cooks through in about five minutes. This budget-friendly version takes pantry staples — like black beans and canned corn — and roasts everything on a sheet pan. Despite its name, the cornbread-ground beef combo is nothing like the husk-wrapped masa dish it's named after. Even calling it a "pie" is somewhat controversial.