Lehsun ki Chutany. compared to the other traditional south indian chutney. lahsun ki chatni recipe lehsun finally, i request you to check my other list of chutney recipes collection with this post of. curries. one such multipurpose chutney recipe is lehsun ki chatni from north-west india, used for myriad purposes..lahsun ki chatni lahsun ki chutney with a detailed photo and video recipe. an known for its sharp and spicy taste. this chutney recipe is generally served as a side dish to rice Lasun Chutney (Lahsun ki Chutney) is the very spicy and fiery chutney prepared by grinding garlic, chilli powder, cumin seeds and coriander powder.
Lahsun Ki Laal Chutney is a spicy yet tangy chutney recipe that you can easily prepare at home and enjoy with dosa, adai or even idli. This chutney recipe will not only increase. Garlic is briefly cooked in hot oil to bring out its aroma and temper its heat for this Rajasthani chutney. You can cook Lehsun ki Chutany using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lehsun ki Chutany
- It’s of baydgi chilli.
- It’s of Garlic pods(15-17 cloves).
- You need of spn roasted peanuts.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of spn oil.
- It’s of spn cumin seeds.
- It’s of spn kachri powder / dry mango powder / lemon juice.
- Prepare of spn red chilli powder (optional).
The bold condiment is served alongside rice or on. Lahsun ki chutney tastes extremely well with bajra ki roti/ millet bread and onions. Lahsun Ki Chutney Recipe, Lassan Sabji, How To Make Lahsun Ki Chutney Recipe. Your Rajsthani Lahsun ki Chutney is ready to be served with any paratha, roti or even with snacks as a dip.
Lehsun ki Chutany instructions
- We use baydagi chilli for making chutany because it is less spicy n gives very nice colour to chutany..
- Clean chillies and separate it's crown and wash it..
- Heat water and soak chillies in it for 4 hours..
- Clean garlic and peanuts and remove it's skin..
- Take a mixer jar add soaked and drained chillies in it, add peanuts, garlic, salt and cumin seeds as well. Add kachri powder also..
- Grind a fine paste. Add little water if necessary..
- I love this chutany raw.. Means without tempering tadka in it. You can store for a week in fridge. Add chilli powder for more spice.
- For tempering heat oil in pan or kadhai add little cumin seeds add Asafoetida and then add this paste And little water and cook this for 7-10 minutes on low flame. Add dry mango powder if you are using it or Off the flame and add lemon juice. Let it cool. And store it in dry air tight jar.You can store for this chutany for a month or more than it..
- Very delicious and hot chutany you can serve with any food..
Garlic chutney, or popularly known as lahsun ki chutney, is a condiment that is prepared in all parts of India. The Rajasthani lahsun chutney is one such way of preparing the. Lehsun ki chutney is available in superstores, but nothing can beat a homemade one. You can always change the spices according to your taste. Mustard powder and tomato puree can also be added.