Dakor Na Gota | Gujarati gram flour fritters.
You can have Dakor Na Gota | Gujarati gram flour fritters using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dakor Na Gota | Gujarati gram flour fritters
- Prepare of roasted chana dal powder.
- It’s of gram flour.
- Prepare of semolina.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of dry fenugreek (Kasuri methi).
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of asafoetida.
- Prepare of ginger-green chilli paste.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of hot oil.
- You need of water as required.
- You need of oil for frying.
- You need of For Roasted Masala.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of coriander seeds.
- You need of -star anise.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
Dakor Na Gota | Gujarati gram flour fritters instructions
- Dry roast the ingredients of roasted masala and grind coarsely in the grinder. Keep aside..
- Now in a deep mixing bowl, add all the ingredients including roasted masala except lemon juice and soda, and mix them together..
- Add water in the bowl and mix until you get a thick consistency. Keep the mixture aside for 15 minutes..
- Put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and heat refined oil in it..
- After 15 minutes, check the prepared batter and add lemon juice and soda in it. Mix well. Add water if required to get the desired consistency..
- Now add small portions of the batter in the hot oil and deep fry until you see a crispy texture and a golden color..
- Transfer the prepared balls on a tissue to remove excess oil..
- Serve with any sauce, coriander-mint chutney and hot tea..