Staffed capsicum/ belpaper. Stuffed capsicum recipe – delicious spiced potato stuffed bell peppers make a wonderful appetiser or a side with your meal. Stuffed Capsicum (Bell Pepper) or Bharwa Shimla Mirch is a flavorful and tasty exotic side dish. For preparing this dish, hollowed Capsicum shells are stuffed with a spicy mixture of potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and other vegetables.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoy! Making process of stuffed aloo simila mirch/ stuffed capsicum with smashed potatoes. First boil the potatoes till they are cooked tender, peel and keep aside. You can have Staffed capsicum/ belpaper using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Staffed capsicum/ belpaper
- It’s of capsicum cut to 2 pieces.
- Prepare of chopped spinach.
- You need of grated carrot.
- It’s of boiled corn.
- It’s of boiled mesh potato.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of amchor powder.
- You need of Some coriander.
- Prepare of Some cheese for garnish.
- It’s of Some salad.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- It’s of green chili chopped.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
Learn how to make Stuffed Capsicum/Bell Pepper Pakoda or Pakora ~ Deep fried bell pepper rings stuffed with spiced potato mash and coated with spicy gram flour paste. Diwali was a very quiet affair at our home with just three of us spending time with one. Toss the capsicum in half the oil, then place on a baking tray. Combine ricotta, tomatoes, onion, rind, garlic and half the basil, then use this mix to fill the capsicum.
Staffed capsicum/ belpaper step by step
- Take a pan add 1 tbs oil and heat oil in stir capsicum and keep aside/take a pan add oil add onion green chili stir fry and add ginger garlic paste and stir add spinach stir cook add carrot stir add sweet corn and add salt paper cumin powder amchor powder stir cook well add mesh potato mix well and coriander leaves mix well and Flame off.
- Take capsicum and staffing in this mixture and take a pan add oil and stir cook well and garnish cheese.
- Ready to serve with garnish salad.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Stuffed Bell Peppers or Capsicum as they are known in some parts of the world have become an increasingly popular side dish. If you are yet to discover them, you are missing out! We've shared some great ideas like the Stuffed Cabbage Rolls and we know you'll. The bell pepper is the fruit of plants in the Grossum cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Cultivars of the plant produce fruits in different colours, including red, yellow.