Red chili garlic chattny. red chillies. combination of green chutney and red garlic chutney would enhance any indian chaat recipes. lasun chutney recipe is a must especially for vada pava and dabeli recipes. finally, red garlic chutney for chaat is ready to use for sandwich or chaats. notes: firstly, increase the amount of red chilli based on spice level. also adding roasted gram dal makes chutney more thick. additionally, adjust the amount of water based on the consistency you are looking for. This Recipe is about Garlic & Red Chilli Chutney. This recipe is mainly made in Desi Ghee and is served alongside main course dishes.
This red chilli garlic chutney Is versatile as it can be added to spice up a lot of chaat snacks like – sev puri, bhel puri, ragda patties, dahi puri, dahi papdi chaat, dahi vada. You can also use a bit of this chutney in wraps or as a side chutney with pakoras or veg. Hot chilli garlic chutney used as topping in chaats. – This is a spicy red chutney for chaat recipes and is made with just three ingredients, this red chutney is versatile. You can cook Red chili garlic chattny using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red chili garlic chattny
- You need of dry red chili.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of " ginger piec.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of mustard seeds.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of coriander seeds.
A spicy home made paste that can be added to a dish to give it some spicy garlic flavour. This chilli garlic chutney is one spicy chutney recipe I learnt from my sil during our recent visit to Chennai. Its a great side dish for idli dosa. I instantly loved it as garlic chutney is my fav…this is a fiery hot(spicy/kara chutney)….
Red chili garlic chattny instructions
- Take a pan add some water water and add red chili and keep for cook after boil Flame off/ take a pan add oil add cumin seeds and coriander seeds and garlic ginger stir fry 2_3 minutes and red chili stir and grind well smooth batter keep aside.
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds and mustard seeds stir and add grind masala stir fry well to cook add salt stir.
- Transfer into serving bowl/ ready to serve with starters.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
I immediately asked her the recipe and was. Red Chilli Garlic Chutney is a spicy dipping sauce, very popular with momos or dumplings. It is essentially made of dried or fresh red chillies, garlic and certain other ingredients which can be added according to one's preferences. Kashmiri chillies are ideal for this red chutney recipe because they provide a fiery red colour & are not very spicy. If you are using any other variant of dry chillies then.