Cream Spinach with Nutmeg.
You can have Cream Spinach with Nutmeg using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Spinach with Nutmeg
- You need 1 lb of Fresh spinach.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh grated nutmeg ( use).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Regular flour ( all purpose ).
Cream Spinach with Nutmeg step by step
- Wash spinach very good , until no dirt coming out..
- Put them in a small pan, cover, cook about 4 minutes , don't over cook them..
- When is cool to touch , squeeze out water from spinach , but save the juice, we will need it for later..
- Chop the spinach, and keep it aside.
- Melt the butter , then add flour , stir continually , don't let flour burn, add milk keep stirring, until hollandaise sauce get thickens , if so dry add your saved spinach juice..
- Add your nutmeg,.
- Add your spinach,stir very good and you are set..