Lemon Oregano Roast Potatoes. Lemons Potatoes Easter Christmas Memorial Day Passover Mother's Day Thanksgiving Roasting Vegetarian Oregano Brunch Side Dish Californian Spring Summer Comfort Food Easy. Lemon zest and oregano add Greek inspiration to these roasted potatoes. Lemon-Oregano Roasted Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Great with anything from the grill. Greek Lemon Potatoes are cooked in garlic-lemon-oregano broth so they suck up all that flavour before being roasted to golden perfection. Definitely a cut above the usual roasted potatoes! You can have Lemon Oregano Roast Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Oregano Roast Potatoes
- It’s 4 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 6 of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth or homemade broth.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fresh Oregano.
The unique thing about Greek Lemon Potatoes is that they are cooked in a heavily flavoured lemon garlic. Since no two potatoes or lemons are alike, and I don't weigh things, I eyeball it all to make sure I have enough of the marinade to go around. If I have time, I marinate the potatoes all afternoon; if not, I just combine ingredients and roast right in time for supper. But the idea goes something like this Tangy roasted Meyer lemons pair beautifully with quartered potatoes, olives, oregano and chicken in this simple one-pot recipe.
Lemon Oregano Roast Potatoes instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375F 190C.
- Peel potatoes and cut into wedges or cut in 3/4 pieces(exact size does not matter).
- Place all the above ingredients into a roasting pan and mix well. Spread potatoes to form a single layer..
- Roast for 30 minutes, then turn over potatoes and roast until all liquid is absorbed and potatoes are golden brown. You should see small amounts of olive oil on potatoes..
Quarter the onions and potatoes; arrange around the bird. Add the black olives to the surrounding vegetables. Tuck two lemon slices between each of the wings and breasts. We cant get enough of roasted potatoes in my family. We do them all different ways.