Panfried Paprika Ayu Fish || Hot Fried Fish.
You can have Panfried Paprika Ayu Fish || Hot Fried Fish using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panfried Paprika Ayu Fish || Hot Fried Fish
- You need of Fresh Ayu fish pieces (cleansed).
- You need 1/2 of tea spn tumeric.
- Prepare 1 of tea spn curry powder.
- You need 1/2 of tea spns chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 of tea spn black pepper.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1 of tea spn paprika.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
Panfried Paprika Ayu Fish || Hot Fried Fish instructions
- Place the washed fish pieces in a bowl, add the tumeric, curry powder, chilli, black pepper, paprika and mix the ingredients to incorporate all flavors..
- Add about a tea spoon of salt and squeeze a whole lemon, all over the fish pieces evenly. Mix slightly..
- Cover the bowl with a cling film and place the fish pieces in a fridge to marinate for about a 1/2 an hour. This allows all the flavors to slowly incorporate into the meat..
- Take the bowl out the fridge after 30 minutes. In a pan, heat cooking oil just above medium, place the fish and fry into some crusty crispiness and some tender cooked interior..
- Drain the fish on a paper towel. Dust the fish with some rosemary leaves & paprika and you know what, enjoy that tasty fish!.
- Serve with ugali, rice with stew, make some fish wraps…do it how you like it!.
- For more recipes, check out the blog : nurunourishes.wordpress.com.