Honey Baked Paprika Chicken.
You can cook Honey Baked Paprika Chicken using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Baked Paprika Chicken
- You need 7 pieces of chicken legs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- It’s As needed of extra Virgin olive oil for coating bottom of pan.
Honey Baked Paprika Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat an oven safe pan and heat..
- Add the chicken legs. Add the spices to the chicken legs..
- Simmer the legs 10 minutes add the broth and butter.
- Put into oven as you may have noticed I haven't turned the chicken. I didn't. Bake 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes in the oven take out and add the honey..
- Add back into oven 15 minutes. Take chicken out of pan and mix cornstarch and water. Heat the juices and pour the cornstarch solution to thicken..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken legs. Let rest 10 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!.