Paprika Rose Potatoes. Once the potatoes come out of the microwave Add olive. These paprika potatoes are roasted to perfection with paprika, salt, pepper, thyme, and oil. Paprika and other seasonings give these roasted potatoes flavor.
The sweet and smoky combo is amazing! These Paprika Potatoes are intensely flavored with paprika and are the perfect side to any protein. I don't know about you, but I like my potatoes well-seasoned. You can have Paprika Rose Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paprika Rose Potatoes
- Prepare 4-6 of medium white rose potatoes.
- It’s drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp or to taste of smoked paprika.
- Prepare as needed of chicken broth to liquefy.
Paprika Roasted Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine all the ingredients in a large roasting pan and toss thoroughly to coat the potatoes with the seasonings. Pimenton, or smoked paprika, gives these potatoes an unexpected flavor. Any of the several varieties of the spice — ranging from sweet to hot — will work well, so take your pick.
Paprika Rose Potatoes instructions
- Wash, remove eyes, and slice potatoes into 1/4" medallions..
- Drizzle olive oil in cast iron skillet. Add potato slices. Sprinkle generously with salt and paprika. Brown on medium heat. Turn and continue cooking. Add some chicken broth to liquefy. Cover and cook until potatoes have softened and look slightly translucent..
Baked Paprika Potato Wedges – Quick and easy vegan and gluten free side dish. This side dish is now a favourite in our house, my husband can't get enough of it! Add potatoes cut in circles and bell. gentle on potatoes not to break them into pieces. Decorate the salad and sprinkle with paprika. Pour melted butter over potatoes, add paprika, pepper, and salt; Mix well so that potatoes are evenly coated.