You can cook Stuffed Paprika using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Paprika
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of rice.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of red Paprika/Bell Peppers.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/5 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/5 teaspoons of pepper.
- It’s 125 g of mozzarella.
- You need 35 g of parmigiano.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- It’s 1/5-1 glass of rice.
Stuffed Paprika step by step
- Turn the oven to 195 degrees. Sauté garlic and onion in a pan..
- Put the paprika in a baking sheet to oven for 15 min. Meanwhile put the tomato sauce and water into the pan. Together with onions and garlic. Let them cook together for 7 min. Add the rice, if they need more water/tomato sauce add it. But remember rice have to get Al dente!.
- Then rice is Al dente stuff the paprika with what you have in the pan!.
- Bake for 20-30 min! It is very good with rousted pepper sauce or squash sauce!.