Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika.
You can cook Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken breast.
- You need 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of White rice, cooked.
Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts…..
- Place chicken inside crockpot…….
- Pour over chicken : crushed tomatoes, red wine, black pepper, paprika, minced garlic, onion and green pepper…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat 6 hours or until chicken breast are cooked thru……
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and stir into sauce……
- Serve over white rice and enjoy 😉!.