White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese.
You can have White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese
- Prepare 1 of 12 oz. block aged sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of plus 2 tbsp. good quality mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of 4 oz jar pimento, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/3 cup of thinly sliced fresh chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground red pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
White Cheddar-Chive Pimento Cheese instructions
- Grate half of the cheese on the large holes of the grater..
- Grate remaining cheese on the small holes of box grater..
- Stir together the mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients..
- Mix the cheese in mayo mixture until well blended. Let stand 15 minutes..
- Cover and let chill. Can be stored tightly covered for up to 3 days..
- Great as a sandwich, dip or toasted bread as appetizers..