Green Olive Veggie Dip/Spread. If you like green olives, this is a quick and easy dip that people will rave about. Lately I've been on a veggie and dip kick for lunch. I remembered a dip my mom made when I was young.
If you're an olive fan, add even more. Prep time includes lots of chilling time. Garnish with additional sliced green olives if you wish and serve with an assortment of crackers and raw veggies. You can cook Green Olive Veggie Dip/Spread using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Olive Veggie Dip/Spread
- It’s 2 of 8oz. packages cream cheese – softened (I use the 1/3 less fat).
- You need 1 of 10oz jar pimento stuffed green olives.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive brine from jar (adjust to your desired taste).
The quick and easy tangy Green Olive Dip Recipe is always a popular appetizer for any party. Plus you can make it in advance! This tangy Green Olive Dip recipe comes together in minutes and is always a crowd-pleaser! This tangy Green Olive Dip recipe is full of olives, garlic and onions – a quick and easy appetizer for any party menu!
Green Olive Veggie Dip/Spread step by step
- Finely chop about 3/4 of your jar of olives. Mix these with cream cheese and brine in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Cover and chill at least 3 hours, up to over night. The longer it sets the more the cream cheese becomes infused with the olive flavor!.
- Serve with a veggie platter, or spread over bold flavored crackers. Great make ahead party dish!.
The first time I ate this Green Olive Dip, I fell in love. This delicious spread is a hit with everyone. Even people, like me, who don't care for green olives absolutely love it. This is my most requested recipe. I've been addicted to this dip since I found it here at Allrecipes!