You can have Marinaded Olives using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinaded Olives
- It’s 1 of Mixed olives, kalamata, spanish olives etc.
- Prepare 1 of small jar chopped pimentos, or roasted peppers.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each lemon & orange zest.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh basil, choped.
- It’s 1/2 block of mozzarella cheese cut into bite size cubes.
Marinaded Olives instructions
- In a small bowl add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic & fresh herbs. In a separate bowl add olives & pimentos and cheese, pour marinade over olives, stir refrigerate overnite. Enjoy!!.