Rick's Tangy Egg and Olive Salad. Olives, hard-cooked eggs, spicy brown mustard and tangy MIRACLE WHIP come together for a knock-your-socks-off egg salad appetizer. Here's an easy and delicious egg salad sandwich recipe. I make this egg salad sandwich recipe with black olives.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! This is a deli-quality egg salad and one I have made many times in the past to serve a luncheons and buffets and always receive rave reviews! — for a change of pace this is great stuffed between pita bread with a leaf of lettuce, plan ahead the egg mixture *must* be chilled for several hours or even. This Green Olive Salad Recipe is a summery salad packed with fresh ingredients and Mediterranean flavors. You can cook Rick's Tangy Egg and Olive Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rick's Tangy Egg and Olive Salad
- You need 3 of Hard-cooked eggs chilled and chopped.
- It’s 12 of Pimiento stuffed Spanish olives chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of plus 1 teaspoon Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Celery seed.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt (to taste, check before adding).
Sumac, pomegranate molasses and lemon juice make it a mouthwateringly tangy salad that is perfect to serve on a party table. Arrange the jammy eggs on one side and the broiled turnips on the other side. Keto Side Item Recipes > Keto Recipes. I have so many bad memories of egg salads being brought to barbecues, left out in the sun for hours, and served out to everyone.
Rick's Tangy Egg and Olive Salad instructions
- Combine all ingredients gently and chill for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend..
- Serve over lettuce, mixed greens, on crackers, or on your favorite bread or roll as a sandwich..
That taste of the eggs starting to rot is so off-putting, I haven't allowed myself to make one in a long time. Egg and Olive Salad is so simple to make and tastes delicious! This recipe uses a few basic ingredients that we all tend to have on hand and is a great way to use up. A Simple Salad to Kick Off Grilling Season. To me, this salad sings of grilling season.