Paprika Cheese Roll.
You can have Paprika Cheese Roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paprika Cheese Roll
- You need 1/2 cup of Wisconsin or NY Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pimento Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Tabasco Sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 dash of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
Paprika Cheese Roll step by step
- Grind cheeses in food processor, then add seasonings..
- Mix together until creamy, adding just enough mayonnaise to moisten throughout..
- Sprinkle wax paper with paprika. Shape cheese into rolls and wrap in wax paper..
- Chill in refrigerator until thoroughly cooled and ready to serve. Serve with your choice of crackers..
- (Optional) Can also be rolled in chopped nuts for varied flavor and texture..