Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast.
You can have Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast
- You need 1 of Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast.
- You need 4 tbsp of Goya Adobo.
- Prepare 2 packages of Goya Sazon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Garlic (diced).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Red Pimientos (diced).
- It’s 1 of Virgin Olive Oil.
Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast step by step
- Mix all the sesonings together..
- With a sharp small knife make holes all over the pork shoulder picnic roast. Make sure you cut holes over the fat and underneath as well. Holes should be big enough to insert seasoning with your fingers..
- Add the seasoning all over the picnic roast, also inside the holes cut in step 2..
- Add the garlic and red pimientos inside holes cut unto the picnic roast..
- After all the ingredients are added on to the picnic roast spread virgin olive oil on the fat so it'll crisp while cooking. You can add a pinch of ground black pepper on the fat after adding the olive oil..
- Preheat oven to 400° for about 30 minutes. Let picnic roast cook at that temperature for 1 hour and then lower temperature to 300° and let cook for 3 hours. You can up the temperature to 400° on the last hour if you would like the fat to crisp a bit more..
- When picnic roast is fully cooked the meat should fall off quite easily from the bone. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving..