Poor Boy Filets.
You can have Poor Boy Filets using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poor Boy Filets
- You need 2 lb of Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 can of Mushroom Pieces.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Pimento Stuffed Olives, Chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Onions, Diced.
- You need 12 slice of Bacon.
Poor Boy Filets step by step
- Spread ground meat out on wax paper and flatten. Combine next 6 ingredients in a bowl then sprinkle evenly on the meat. Using the wax paper as support, roll the meat as you would a jelly roll. Carefully slide roll onto cookie sheet with the seam side down. Refrigerate 2-3 hours..
- Slice the roll into 1 1/2 inch thick slices. Wrap a piece of bacon around each slice of the filet and secure the bacon with a toothpick. Grill about 8 minutes on each side over medium heat. Remember to remove the toothpicks prior to eating.