Easy pastelillos. These were easy, delicious, and addicting! My first Puerto Rican recipe was a success, thanks for posting! Welcome to Jeff & Jo's Puerto Rican Kitchen, where we share easy-to-make, authentic Puerto Rican recipes.
These flakey, sweet, delicious pastelitos de guayaba y queso are a quick and easy Cuban dessert you can make with just a few ingredients. The guava paste really complements the sweetened cream. Plus, they are easy to make with little ingredients required, making pastelillos de pizza an affordable, simple, and delicious after-school snack idea your children are sure to love! You can have Easy pastelillos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy pastelillos
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 large of diced potato.
- You need 1 envelope of sazon (Spanish seasoning).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of adobo (Spanish season salt).
- You need 3 tbsp of heaping frozen sofrito (Spanish fresh seasonings).
- You need 8 each of green olives with pimento & a little dash of juice.
- It’s 20 each of frozen pastelillos/empenada discs, thawed to slightly cool.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded cheddar or mix cheese.
- It’s 3 cup of vegetable oil.
See more ideas about Empanadas, Food and drink, Recipes. Place pastelillos in oil, frying on each side for a couple of minutes until golden brown. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. Categories: Easy Dessert Recipes Dessert Easy Baking Baking European Recipes Spanish Pastry Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Sugar Dairy Recipes.
Easy pastelillos instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil & place potatoes in until done..
- Brown beef with adobo & adding onion 3/4 way through cook time..
- After beef mixture done, drain. Keep on meduum heat & add potatoes, olives/juice & rest of seasonings for 3 more minutes..
- Let meat mixture cool..
- When meat has mostly cooled, roll out a pastelillo disc & place about 1 tbsp of meat mixture & some shredded cheese in middle..
- Then fold over disc, wetting inner edge with warm water & pinch together fingers then a fork. Repeat for rest of discs..
- You can either wrap with wax paper & place them in a freezer bag to freeze for a later date or fry them immediately in 3 cups vegetable oil on each side until golden brown..
Gourmet Pastelillos (Meat Pies). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Find pastelillos stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Find and save images from the "pastelillos" collection by Josefa Demon (josefa_demon) on We Heart It, your everyday app to get lost in what you See more about pastelillos, comida and cupcakes. Guava pastelitos (guava pastry) made with just puff pastry and guava paste.