Mom's Marinated Cheese.
You can cook Mom's Marinated Cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Marinated Cheese
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 oz of jar diced pimento, drained.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced green onions.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly grated pepper.
- It’s 1 each of block of sharp cheddar cheese, chilled.
- It’s 1 each of package of cream cheese, chilled.
Mom's Marinated Cheese instructions
- Combine first 10 ingredients in jar and shake..
- Cut both cheeses into thick slices. Stagger cheeses in shallow dish..
- Pour marinade over cheese. Marinate for 8 hours. Serve with crackers..