Olive rice and malta with black beans. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. I added some fresh chopped tomatoes and some sliced olives. After rice was cooked, I tossed the bean/tomato mixture in with the brown rice and added a splash of lime juice.
This Thai olive fried rice dish gets its rich umami flavour from salted black olives, making it an irresistible, savoury treat for the tastebuds! Remove the seeds from the black olives. Place them in a bowl and use the back of a spoon to smash it finely. You can cook Olive rice and malta with black beans using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive rice and malta with black beans
- You need of olive rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced green olives with pimientos.
- Prepare 12 oz of can of black olives keep juice and coarsely chop the olives.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 28 oz of malta beverage four seven ounce bottles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 30 oz of can of black beans.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of refried black beans.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of black beans soup with bell pepper and onions.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of white distilled vinegar optional.
A black bean and rice dish is more than satisfying, too—it's packed with protein for a healthy meal. Our recipe for rice and beans can't be easier. Black Beans and Rice is the perfect family side dish. It's fast and affordable, and everyone loves the taste.
Olive rice and malta with black beans instructions
- In a pot add the oil heat add rice and coat the rice and stir fry.
- After most of rice is turned color a bit add malta and water.
- Add olives and olive juice.
- Cook till liquid bubbles up through the rice forming craters cover remove from heat keep covered for 12 minutes minimum.
- In a pan add beans and spices.
- Add the soup.
- Add refried beans.
- Heat add onions and vinegar if you like.
- Serve separately or together.
Black beans and rice is one of Cuba's most iconic and best loved dishes, and we've created a delicious, quick and easy dinner, that is gluten-free, full Our family loves to top baked sweet potatoes with black beans – they are a fun and vibrant dish that will have your children asking for more. In a serving bowl, combine the black beans with the cold cooked rice, green and red bell peppers, chopped tomato, and chopped green onion. Learn all about black beans nutrition and the benefits of black beans. After you're convinced to stock up, find out how to cook beans and get tasty recipes. Black Beans Are a Cheap Source of Protein, Fiber and Vitamins — Here's How to Cook Them.