Dirty Bloody Mary.
You can cook Dirty Bloody Mary using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dirty Bloody Mary
- Prepare of Bloody Mary Mix.
- You need 1 liter of tomato juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of prepared horseradish.
- You need 2 tsp of salt flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of juice from 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of tobasco sauce, or to taste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brine from green olives.
- It’s of Bloody Mary.
- Prepare 1 of lemon wedge to rim glasses to act as adhesive for celery salt.
- Prepare 1 of celery salt, to rim edges of glasses.
- It’s 1 stick of celery, per glass.
- You need 3/4 cup of Dirty Bloody Mary mix.
- It’s 1 oz of vodka.
- Prepare 2 of green olives stuffed with pimentos.
Dirty Bloody Mary instructions
- TO MAKE THE MIX:.
- Combine all ingredients in a large jug and whisk to combine..
- Store in the refrigerator until required, for up to 1 week..
- TO MAKE A DIRTY BLOODY MARY:.
- Using one of the lemon wedges, wipe the rim of a glass and dip into celery salt, set aside..
- Add ice an the celery stalk to the glass..
- Pour the Bloody Mary mix into the prepared glass and top with vodka, garnish with the olives..