Pistachio Cheese Balls.
You can have Pistachio Cheese Balls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pistachio Cheese Balls
- It’s 2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced red pimento.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of shelled, crushed pistachio nuts.
Pistachio Cheese Balls step by step
- in a food processor, combine the ricotta cheese, parsley, pimento, and pepper, process until smooth.
- remove and roll them into tiny balls.
- place the pistachio nut meats into a mixing bowl and roll the cheese balls through the coat.
- place the cheese balls on a waxed paper lined serving platter.
- refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.