You can cook Garden Pasta using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Pasta
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 1 packages of penne rigate pasta, cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of long beans, cut into 1inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 medium of pimento peppers, seeded and sliced.
- You need 1 medium of carrot, stripped and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced broccoli floretts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced cauliflower floretts.
- You need 1/3 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon, cooked and broken into bite size pieces( optional).
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable stock/water, or as needed.
Garden Pasta step by step
- heat oil in large skillet. add onion, ginger, garlic, broccoli, carrots, long beans, cauliflower, peppers and salt. cook 1min, add stock/ water, reduce heat, cover and cook for 1min more.
- mix in the corn and bacon then fold pasta into vege mixture. sprinkle with Italian seasoning, adjust taste and turn off heat. serve with your favorite pasta sauce or have as a salad.